From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 8:24 AM
Subject: Carnotaurus scaly skin myths + T. rex as invasive species + more
To: dinosaur@usc.edu

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Some recent items. I tried sending this yesterday but it was bounced
twice. I'll try again...

Myths about Carnotaurus with scales covering its entire body

http: // theropoda.blogspot.com/2016/03/miti-e-leggende-post-moderne-sui.html

===

T. rex as an invasive species

http: // www.livescience.com/53877-t-rex-was-invasive-species.html

http: //
www.scientificamerican.com/article/t-rex-was-likely-an-invasive-species/

====

William Hammer brings finds to Fryxell Geology Museum,  including
Cryolophosaurus

http: //
www.qconline.com/pr103/augie-professor-brings-dinosaur-treasures-home-to-campus-museum/article_d53463a4-c670-5587-822c-1df8d95c86ed.html

==

Dilophosaurus tracks in Utah get their own book

Jerald D. Harris  and Andrew R. C. Milner (2016)
Tracks in Deep Time: The St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm

http: // content.lib.utah.edu/cdm/ref/collection/upcat/id/1977

====

Big abelisaur from North Africa

http: //
theropoda.blogspot.com/2016/02/un-grande-theropode-del-kem-kem-palermo.html

http: //
www.themonitordaily.com/abelisaur-femur-reignites-stromers-riddle/210980/

==

Tracking dinosaurs in Chilean Patagonia (in Spanish)

http: //
eldia.es/agencias/8569331-CHILE-DINOSAURIOS-Cronica-rastro-ultimos-dinosaurios-Patagonia-chilena

===

Dinosaur Monster Families at Horniman Museum in London,

https: // archosaurmusings.wordpress.com/2016/03/01/dinosaurs-monster-families/

===

BIOMODEL: GENERIC GORGONOPSID

http: // drip.de/?p=3126