Re: Fibular reduction in birds and its evolution from dinosaurs (free pdf)

The pdf is now available for free.

http: // onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/evo.12882/epdf

Also, news stories:

Molecular experiment reverses evolution in birds obtaining a
dinosaur-like lower leg

http: //
www.heritagedaily.com/2016/03/molecular-experiment-reverses-evolution-in-birds-obtaining-a-dinosaur-like-lower-leg/109927

http: // www.alphagalileo.org/ViewItem.aspx?ItemId=161171&CultureCode=en