Course 3D Model Generation in Life Sciences, Nov 3-7,Barcelona: DATE CORRECTION

Dear all,

Apologies, there was a mistake in the date of my previous e.mail. The correct
dates for the course are October 3rd - 7th.

Best wishes

Sole
Soledad De Esteban-Trivigno
Institut Català de Paleontologia Miquel Crusafont (ICP)

Campus de la Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Cerdanyola del Vallès (Barcelona). Spain
www.icp.cat