Jack McIntosh Celebration of Life April 9

I have received more information from Jack's family about the Celebration of His Life to be held on April 9 (below). Please RSVP to dacapoacres@charter.net so they can plan catering properly. Feel free to share this information.

A celebration of the life of Dr. John S. McIntosh
Saturday, April 9: 2-5 PM
Daniel Family Common
Wesleyan University
45 Wyllys Ave
Middletown, Ct.

This is to be a fun sharing of memories, pictures, and stories of this wonderful man who touched so many in so many ways. If you wish, you may share remembrances to the entire room. This is an informal gathering, and does not involve sacred services of any kind. Please bring pictures of our dear friend/family member. You may, in addition to bringing physical copies, feel free to send digital versions to Trish Dehls who will be putting together a slide show. Her email is dacapoacres@charter.net.

Catering will be provided so it would be very much appreciated if you would also send an RSVP to the same email above so we have a better idea of how many are coming so we can better prepare. Info concerning over night stays can be provided if you wish.

Trish and Jim Dehls.