Re: Listproc is done listing and is about to sink

Rescued from the truncation demon:

The moment many of us have been waiting for for years is almost upon us.
USC is retiring listproc.  We have created a new list with the newer fully
web based mailing list management software.  I will be migrating all
current subscribers to the new address.  Please expect some hiccups.  I
don't have a lot of time to work on this at the moment but hope to have the
initial transfer complete tomorrow night.

I would say to watch this space for further developments, but the dinosaur
list address will change.  If you're seeing this message from me now, you
should also see another message from me via the new list some time before
the beginning of next week.

--
Mickey Rowe   (MickeyPRowe@gmail.com)

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 2:20 AM, Mickey Rowe <mickeyprowe@gmail.com> wrote:
> *         ---REMAINDER OF MESSAGE TRUNCATED---            *
> *     This post contains a forbidden message format       *
> *  (such as an attached file, a v-card, HTML formatting)  *
> *    This Mail List at USC.EDU only accepts PLAIN TEXT    *
> * If your postings display this message your mail program *
> * is not set to send PLAIN TEXT ONLY and needs adjusting  *

Andreas Johansson