Re: [dinosaur-l] Archiving DML posts

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

As an experiment, I'm sending this post in formatted text (not plain text) to see if the urls will be rewritten and rerouted. If they work, I can send posts now without the added spaces in the urls.

It appears that DML posts to the new address dinosaur-l@usc.edu (with hyphen and the letter "l") ARE posting to the DML archive at:

http://dml.cmnh.org/

However, they apparently are still not posting to the live feed and archive at:

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.dinosaurs.general