[dinosaur] list administration

To access information about your subscription to the dinosaur mailing list, go to:

https://mymaillists.usc.edu/sympa

The first time you visit the site, click on "First login?" at the upper left of the page.  Enter your e-mail address and click the "Request first password" button.  The site will e-mail you a message with a link.  Clicking that link will take you back to the site with a page asking you to enter a password twice.  Once you are logged in, any lists you are subscribed to will appear in a pane on the left.  Click on "dinosaur-l" in to access your subscription options.  If you would like to learn about your options and how to change them, click the "help" tab near the top right.

Those of you I set on digest mode, note that I chose a MIME format for the digests for you.  That seemed better than plain text (haven't we had enough of that?), but you might want to try that format if you don't like the MIME.

I have configured the list to send out a reminder once every two months.  I don't yet know what the text of that reminder will be.  We're all on this ride together...

--
Mickey P. Rowe     (MickeyPRowe@gmail.com)