[dinosaur] Archiving issues with the DML

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I've had a number of people contact me offlist about issues with the DML archive at:

http://dml.cmnh.org

It was offline for a few days. It's back up but is missing the posts added from May 2 to present.

I have nothing to do with the technical issues, so I don't know what the problem is with the archive.

Note that the DML is posted as a live-feed and is also archived at:

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.science.dinosaurs.general

All the recent posts and entries for May appear to be available at the gmane site.

Does someone know if the Cleveland Museum of Natural History archive will be fixed to add new DML posts?  Enquiring minds want to know...