Re: [dinosaur] Dueling dinosaurs of Montana

The nature of the dinosaur list has changed a lot over the years.  Since there's so little discussion here, I've had little need to enforce or even advertise the rules on what is or isn't permitted.  I've lost access to the sites I used to host the rules on and haven't felt any need to prioritize finding a replacement site.  The rules have not been rescinded, however.

Users are hereby reminded that you cannot provide any information that could aid in the sale of a fossil.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Mickey P. Rowe (still owner of the dinosaur mailing list)