Re: [dinosaur] Plumage of enantiornithine bird from Early Cretaceous of China

Note that there is a preview of the photos in the article at this link. You can click through the photos and tables that can be expanded by clicking on them.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1475-4983/earlyview