From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
To: dinosaur-l@usc.edu
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [dinosaur] Psittacosaurus tail bristles

A curious detail... The Guardian article cites this paper:

Vinther, J, Nicholls, R, Lautenschlager, S, Rayfield, E, Maqyr, G and Cuthill, I C 2016 3D Camouflage in an Ornithischian Dinosaur. Current Biology, 26, 1-7.

However, it does not seem to be published yet or available in advance online, although it is listed on some websites: