[dinosaur] Blocked Stegosauria post

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I have been trying all morning to post the title, link, and abstract for a new paper in Palaeontology about the Stegosauria (a new phylogeny that restores Miragaia and Hesperosaurus as distinct genera). I have reworded the abstract and the subject line and tried other tactics, but it appears my multiple posts have been blocked in every case. I have no clue as to what the problem is. Has anyone received my posts about the new Stegosauria phylogeny?
Thanks.