Re: [dinosaur] New Scipionyx study + dinosaur feet + hobbit origins + more

Here's the ref for the Japanese turtle fossil. Didn't recognize the name of the journal in the Google Translate version. I posted this article link  earlier from the Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology advance papers.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/02724634.2017.1278606