Re: [dinosaur] New ornithischian dinosaur and vertebrates from bone bed in Wealden of Ardingly, West Sussex.

I hope this "corrected proof" will be corrected before final publication! So
many typos in a single abstract...

> Wealden faunas therefore have the potential to be informative about the tempo
> and mode of post-extinction recovery, but[,] due to lack of exposure in this
> densely populated part of southern England, are difficult to sample.

> A tooth from an ornithschian dinosaur

> teeth of an ornithocheird pterosaur

(A particularly weird ornithocheird pterosaur?)

> the wing-case of a cupedid beatle

Oh dear. I suppose if you've been writing "Wealden" all day...