[dinosaur] Looking for ye old titanosaur quarry map

Many moons ago, maybe late 80s or early 90s, somewhere was published an ink quarry map showing an S Amer articulated titanosaur skeleton in top view, showing the extremely laterally flaring anterior ilia of the pelvis, and the ribcage. Also a strongly curved tail probably, neck missing. I'm only interested in the ribcage as it relates to the pelvis -- there are a number of top views of titanosaur pelves published -- so if that is not there then it's not what I'm looking for.

If any one knows of what I write please let me know. I'm taking a shot at rerestoring and massing the super titanosaurs with the new data on hand, and need to see how the ribcage flares out relative to the pelvis.

GSPaul