Re: [dinosaur] Paper Request

Sorry. Pasted the wrong link... Here's the 1994 link for the abstracts book (not free):

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4523584?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com> wrote:
Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

This would appear to be an abstract for a talk from the 1994 SVP meeting abstracts book. It's posted here:

http://nmstatefossil.org/item/54

https://www.jstor.org/stable/4524027?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents