Re: [dinosaur] Magnamanus, new ornithopod from Spain [...]

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

I've been informed that the print version gives the publication date as "December, 2016"--so " 2016" would be the official citation date for Magnamanus it appears...

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 1:38 PM, David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at> wrote:
> There is a print version that is listed in the World Catalog and collected at various libraries

[...]
> I was also sent a photo of the name printed in the paper version  when I first mentioned the name on the DML and before a pdf was available.

Good to know, thank you! The name is validly published, then – only the date is unclear.