Re: [dinosaur] Middle Jurassic vertebrate assemblage from Siberia + dinosaurs of Pakistan + Arctic dinosaurs

On Tue, Feb 28th, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Tim Williams <tijawi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Whichever way you pronounce it (not actually stated by Malkani), I
> still think _Gspsaurus_ is a god-awful name.

I bet Gregory S. Paul likes it. :-)

Here in Australia we got lucky with Qantassaurus, since the acronym QANTAS is
generally spoken as a
word (having vowels in all the right places). I expect it gets misspelled a lot
by English speakers
though, inserting the expected U after the Q.

 Dann Pigdon
 GIS Officer
 Melbourne, Australia