Re: [dinosaur] New Spanish ornithopod? + Grallator theropod tracks from Late Jurassic of Asturias + dinosaur eggs from Cameros Basin, Spain (free pdfs)

The paper does indeed name and describe a new ornithopod:

*Magnamanus soriaensis*

Many thanks to Luis Alcalá for passing on this information.

If you Google the full binomen, there are links to a photo posted on Twitter by Francisco Ortega last week.

When I have the abstract, I'll post it to the DML, and,  hopefully, a link to a pdf.