[dinosaur] Fwd: Cambridge journals free access

In case my reply did not get through...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [dinosaur] Cambridge journals free access
To: David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at>, dinosaur-l@usc.edu

Apparently, this has been changed now. When I checked earlier today, the entire listed journals were free access. Maybe I should not have said anything... They're back to pay wall other than a few special issues.  Sorry if people missed the window.

Was this some kind of glitch?

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 1:26 PM, David Marjanovic <david.marjanovic@gmx.at> wrote:
> Note that most Cambridge journals are currently (temporarily I assume) free access.

Not over here. The latest paper in the Edinburgh Transactions of Shifting Names is in open access, but the 1993 volume remains inaccessible unless I shell out 30 € per article.