[dinosaur] Looking for Some Old Papers

Hello everyone! This is my first time on the DML, so just bear with me. I'm looking for copies of these four particular papers for a current research project I'm doing on Coelophysis (=Syntarsusrhodesiensis:

Raath, M.A. (1969). A new coelurosaurian dinosaur from the Forest Sandstone of Rhodesia. Arnoldia, 4(28), 1-25.

Raath, M.A. (1972). First record of dinosaur footprints from Rhodesia. Arnoldia, 5(37), 1-5.

Raath, M.A. (1977). The anatomy of the Triassic theropod Syntarsus rhodesiensis (Saurischia: Podokesauridae) and a consideration of its biology. PhD Thesis.

Raath, M.A. (1980).The theropod dinosaur Syntarsus (Saurischia: Podokesauridae) discovered in South Africa. South African Journal of Science, 76, 375-376

I was wondering if anyone had digital copies, or paper copies that could be scanned, of these particular papers. I was unable to find any of them myself, and I figured that DML members would know better than I. Any help would be greatly appreciated!