[dinosaur] Size of the Chicxulub crater

Good day,

I would like to ask, how large (in diameter) was actually the Chicxulub crater? Mostly the size of 170-180 km is given in the literature, but there are notes about 200, 240, 300 and even 400 km values. If I undertand it correctly, the 180 km value is still the most relevant?

Also, the age of 65.5 or 65 mya is still given for the K-Pg boundary, despite that it was dated at about 66.07 million years in 2013. Thank you in advance, Tom