[dinosaur] Fwd: Early Cretaceous Dinosaur Tracks from Southwestern China (book free pdf)

The DML spam filter apparently blocked this post yesterday because of a book seller link, which I have now removed. I'll see if it goes through OK today.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 11:37 PM
Subject: Early Cretaceous Dinosaur Tracks from Southwestern China (book free pdf)
To: dinosaur-l@usc.edu

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

After being contacted by somebody offlist about this book, I found a free pdf on Xing Lida's website, which has many other free pdf links.

http://www.xinglida.net/

**

The title is from December of  last year and is in Chinese with an English preface:

Xing, L.D., Lockley, M.G., Zhang, J.P. (2016)
Early Cretaceous Dinosaur and Other Tetrapod Tracks of Southwestern China.
Ningbo: Ningbo Publishing House. 1–410.
ISBN 978-7-5526-2768-8

pdf download:

Given the size of the pdf, it takes a long time to load on the site. I had to click "Reload" each time it got stuck, but eventually the webpage displayed the full pdf and I was able to download it without problems.

NOTE: This pdf is read only and the content cannot be copied or printed.

***

The book can also be bought in hardcover print form. However, the links are blocked by the DML spam filter.