Re: [dinosaur] The majority-rule consensus, was Re: Chinlestegophis, new stem caecilian (Lissamphibia) from Triassic of Colorado

> Mind you, this is just the matrix as it is. I haven't looked for problematic
> scores in the matrix.

Also, I haven't looked for questionable assumptions. All characters were
unordered – in a matrix this size, there are bound to be potentially continuous
multistate characters that really should be ordered on both theoretical and
empirical grounds. Ordering can both increase and decrease resolution (the
latter by revealing previously hidden character conflict), and its impact on
any given tree is pretty much unpredictable.