[dinosaur] Analyzing Ornithoscelida by Baron et al. 2017

Hey everyone.  I just made an extensive blog post regarding Baron et al.'s new paper proposing an ornithischian-theropod clade exclusive of Sauropodomorpha.  Is the analysis well coded?  Did they include proposed saurischian characters?  What about those redefinitions?  Find out these and more at http://theropoddatabase.blogspot.com/2017/03/ornithoscelida-lives.html.

Though I didn't realize at the time I posted- the authors didn't include and never discuss Daemonosaurus. Suspicious...

Mickey Mortimer

The Theropod Database