[dinosaur] Babylong

After all the complaints about Bambiraptor's name, I'm surprised no one has brought up the newly described oviraptorosaur Beibeilong sinensis.  "The generic name is derived from Chinese Pinyin ‘beibei’ for baby and ‘long’ for dragon. The specific name is derived from Latin referring to its discovery in China."  So it's literally "baby dragon", and sinensis is just lazy.  Wins the award for worst Mesozoic dinosaur name in my opinion.

Mickey Mortimer