[dinosaur] Tyrannosaurus Rex Coloration

I was just thinking this evening while looking over some of the fossils
that I took pictures of in Alberta that I'm not happy with the
speculation that we have about the coloration these animals had.

Obviously we don't know for certainty how they were feathered.  And I
don't think we even had skin impressions.  But we do know that these
animals were huge.  They probably had limited need for camaflague.  The
face pattern must have at minimum been brightly colored, especially
about the cheek pockets, where birds usually have species and individual
coloration identification areas.