[dinosaur] PDW Specimen Question

Dear Mailing list,

I have a question regarding an undescribed dromaeosaurid mentioned in Gregory S. Paul’s 1988 book Predatory Dinosaurs of the World. In page 366, Paul writes “Also at the AMNH is a hyper-extendible toebone from the Late Cretaceous of Mongolia that looks like a Velociraptor somewhat bigger than V. antirrhopus.” I am asking what the specimen was that Paul was referring to. I know some people believe that this specimen was Achillobator, but to my knowledge the afromentioned dinosaur wasn’t discovered until after PDW was written. Does anyone know anything about this toebone?

Thanks.