Re: [dinosaur] Traditional Saurischia weakly supported over proposed Ornithoscelida

Some additional news items with interviews:

https://www.livescience.com/60837-dinosaur-family-tree-challenged.html

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/rewriting-dinosaur-family-tree-debate-nature

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Ben Creisler <bcreisler@gmail.com> wrote:
Also, the reply (again, behind a pay wall):

Baron et al. reply
Matthew G. Baron, David B. Norman & Paul M. Barrett (2017)
Nature 551, E4âE5 (02 November 2017)Â
doi: 10.1038/nature24012