[dinosaur] paper request

Dear list members,

I appreciate if somebody can send me pdfs of these two papers:

Galton, P. M. 1984. Cranial anatomy of the prosauropod dinosaur Plateosaurus from the Knollenmergel (Middle Keuper, Upper Triassic) of Germany. I. Two complete skulls from Trossingen/Wurtt. With comments on the diet. Geologica et Palaeontologica 18:139â171.

Galton, P. M. 1985. Cranial anatomy of the prosauropod dinosaur Plateosaurus from the Knollenmergel (Middle Keuper, Upper Triassic) of Germany. II. All the cranial material and details of soft part anatomy. Geologica et Palaeontologica 19:119â159.

Thank you all in advance,
Volkan