[dinosaur] Anyone have these papers?

So, not exactly dinosaur related but we have this insect nest from the Morrison we are working on, so I thought I would ask if anyone has these papers:

Bown, TM. 1982. Ichnofossils and rhizoliths of the nearshore fluvial Jebel Qatrani Formation (Oligocene), Fayum Province, Egypt. Palaeogeography, Palaeoclimatology, Palaeoecology, 40:255-309.
Genise, JF, Bown, TM. 1994. New trace fossils of termites (Insecta: Isoptera) from the late Eocene-early Miocene of Egypt, and the reconstruction of ancient isopteran behavior. Ichnos, 3:155-183.
Hasiotis, ST, Dubiel, RF. 1995. Termite (Insecta: Isoptera) nest ichnofossils from the upper triassic chinle formation, petrified forest national park, Arizona. Ichnos: An International Journal of Plant & Animal4(2), pp.119-130.
Laza, JH. 1995. Signos de actividad atribuibles a Atta (Myrmicidae, Hymenoptera) en el Mioceno de la Provincia de la Pampa, Republica Argentina. Signifacacion Paleozoogeographica, Ameghiniana, 19:109-124.
Many thanks in advance!

-------
Mark Loewen Ph.D.
Associate Professor Lecturer