[dinosaur] Seeking book reviewers for Fossil News

Dear Colleagues (with my apologies for cross-posting):

Fossil News: The Journal of Avocational Paleontology is seeking reviewers for the following books:

·  Antón, Mauricio. Sabertooth. Indiana University Press, 2013

·  Berta, Annalisa. The Rise of Marine Mammals. Johns Hopkins.

·  Chiappe, Luis M. & Qingjin, Meng. Birds of Stone: Chinese Avian Fossils from the Age of Dinosaurs. Johns Hopkins University Press, 2016.

·  Cullum, A & Martinius, A. 52 Things You Should Know about Paleontology and 52 More Things You Should Know about Paleontology. Agile Libre.

·  Hallet, Mark. The Sauropod Dinosaurs. Johns Hopkins.

·  McGhee, George R., Jr. When the Invasion of Land Failed: The Legacy of the Devonian Extinctions. Columbia UP.

·  Pickrell, John. Weird Dinosaurs: The Strange New Fossils Challenging Everything We Thought We Knew. Columbia UP.

·  Sadler, Christa. Where Dinosaurs Roamed: Lost Worlds of Utah's Grand Staircase. Glen Canyon Natural History Association, 2016.

·  Stinchcomb, Bruce L. More Paleozoic Fossils. (Schiffer Books, 2012)

Fossil News is a full-color magazine that appears quarterly. Our readers are largely non-scientists, but can be considered reasonably well-informed nonprofessionals. Reviews should be somewhat informal in style, but can certainly include technical considerations (or, as we sometimes put it: you can talk about anything you can explain clearly.)

I’d be pleased to hear from anyone who might be interested. Please contact me privately, and I’ll send submission guidelines and other information.

Many thanks,

Wendell Ricketts

Wendell Ricketts

Editor & Publisher

Fossil News: The Journal of Avocational Paleontology

FossilNews.org | @Fossil_News