Re: [dinosaur] T. rex slashing finger claws? + Matheronodon + Mary Anning film + more

There also doesn’t seem to be an accompanying analysis of how claws would cut
(which would be related to the claw shape issue). Most claws are not
particularly good at cutting.

The large coracoids are a solid observation, but probably better explained by
neck muscle explanation than forelimb muscle retention. At least, that’s my
take on the issue.

—Mike

Sent from my Cybernetic Symbiote