[dinosaur] Pterosaurs Los Angeles 2018

Greetings all,

This is a quick announcement that Flugsaurier 2018 will be held in Los Angeles, CA at the University of Southern California and the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County from August 10-14.

Formal circulars will be forthcoming, but we will be holding technical sessions, poster sessions, and workshops related to all aspects of pterosaur paleontology. We are also planning at least one field trip in the surrounding area. If you are interested, please mark your calendar and feel free to contact me off-list at habibm@usc.edu with any questions.

Cheers,

—Mike

Michael Habib, MS, PhD
Assistant Professor, Integrative Anatomical Sciences
Keck School of Medicine of USC
University of Southern California
Bishop Research Building; Room 403
1333 San Pablo Street, Los Angeles 90089-9112

Research Associate, Dinosaur Institute
Natural History Museum of Los AngelesCounty
900 Exposition Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007

habibm@usc.edu
(443) 280-0181