[dinosaur] Brachiosaur neck vertebra + young Gorgosaurus + dinosaur art winners + more

Ben Creisler
bcreisler@gmail.com

Some recent items:

THIS MESOZOIC MONTH December 31, 2017

https://chasmosaurs.com/2017/12/31/this-mesozoic-month-december-2017/

===

The giant brachiosaur cervical of Arches National Park

https://svpow.com/2017/12/31/the-giant-brachiosaur-cervical-of-arches-national-park/

=====

Young Gorgosaurus skeleton found in Montana by Christoffer Knuth, owner of Knuthenborg Safaripark in Denmark, and a group of paleontologists; Knuth is planning a dinosaur section for his park and wanted some real dinosaur fossils. However, the importance of the Gorgosaurus find meant that the specimen is being kept in the United States for scientific study, conducted by Dave Trexler of the Two Medicine Dinosaur Center (in Danish)

"The fossil is one of the few young tyrannosaur finds we know about. We keep all the finds that are scientifically important for research reasons," explained Dave Trexler.

https://www.knuthenborg.dk/en/node/13822

https://www.bt.dk/danmark/dansker-gjorde-sensationelt-fund-under-udgravning-i-usa-det-er-noget-jeg-vil-huske

***

videos

http://nyheder.tv2.dk/lokalt/2017-12-12-knuthenborg-ejer-goer-vildt-dinosaur-fund

https://www.facebook.com/Knuthenborgdk/videos/3909851301614/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E1k2STgoXc

===

Get Well Soon, Titanosuchid with Osteomyelitis

http://www.palaeocast.com/get-well-soon-titanosuchid/

====

New Mesozoic reptiles from the Iberian peninsulaÂ

Inventario de los nuevos reptiles mesozoicos ibÃricos de 2017 (in Spanish)

http://godzillin.blogspot.com.es/2017/12/inventario-de-los-nuevos-reptiles.html

====

From last month but not yet mentioned...

Winners of IX Concurso de Ilustraciones CientÃficas de Dinosaurios 2017 [Scientific Dinosaur Illustrations] (in Spanish)

https://fundaciondinosaurioscyl.blogspot.com.es/2017/11/ganadores-del-ix-concurso-de.html

**

Haqqani Awarded at Dinosaur Illustration Contest in Spain

https://financialtribune.com/articles/art-and-culture/77779/haqqani-awarded-at-dinosaur-illustration-contest-in-spain

=====

Videos

Tracking Titanosaurs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tymmllJGqmU

==

GSL Library Event - The Colour of Fossils - Dr Maria McNamara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewa8vflfipo