[dinosaur] Flugsaurier 2018 registration

Dear all,

The abstract deadline has now passed, but we are still accepting registrations for anyone who wants to come and join us in LA from Aug. 10-14 for Flugsaurier.

Registration can be found here via a Google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yZYNuTjbuDpp7GAb6Cx1PGblattNUAcIVkTKboPncCY/edit?usp=sharing

If this form doesnât work, or if you have any other questions, please email me or Mike Habib (habibm@usc.edu) and we can send you a PDF to fill out.

You can also find additional information on the conference including schedules, and accommodation on our website:
https://flugsaurier2018.wordpress.com

We hope to see you next month,

Liz Martin-Silverstone, on behalf of the organising committee