Re: [dinosaur] Flugsaurier 2018 registration

Oops, sorry I sent the wrong link. The registration form for Flugsaurier 2018 can be found here:

Hope to see you there,
Liz

On 15 Jul 2018, at 10:57, Liz Martin <egmartin19@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear all,

The abstract deadline has now passed, but we are still accepting registrations for anyone who wants to come and join us in LA from Aug. 10-14 for Flugsaurier.

Registration can be found here via a Google form:

If this form doesnât work, or if you have any other questions, please email me or Mike Habib (habibm@usc.edu) and we can send you a PDF to fill out.

You can also find additional information on the conference including schedules, and accommodation on our website:

We hope to see you next month,

Liz Martin-Silverstone, on behalf of the organising committee