Re: [dinosaur] Thanos + Eromanga dinosaurs + dinosaur bone cabin + Shonisaurus + more

> Google Books preview of chapter in new book that reviews early synapsids (cut
> off mid-therapsids, however):

While some pages seem to be missing from every preview, Google Books shows
different pages to different computers, to the same computer in different
weeks, and to the same computer in the same week if you manually change
top-level domains (.com or a country; not all countries work for every book) in
the URL.

I haven't tried this one, so this is general advice.