[dinosaur] Conference Invitation: Cretaceous & Paleogene Vert Paleo, Dickinson ND 2019

Greetings from North Dakota!

The Badlands Dinosaur Museum and North Dakota Geological Survey invite you to our conference on North American Cretaceous and Paleogene vertebrate paleontology, which will be held around September 2019 in Dickinson, North Dakota. The emphasis will be on the evolution, ontogeny, and paleoecology of vertebrates from the Late Cretaceous and Paleogene of North America. Presentations on relevant non-vertebrate fields such as stratigraphy, palynology, paleobotany, and invertebrate paleontology will also be welcome.

Please follow this survey link for more information!Â
https://goo.gl/forms/OAWQX01IwuLDrV6m2

Questions? Contact Denver Fowler (df9465@yahoo.co.uk) or Liz Freedman Fowler (eafreedman@gmail.com)

Please share this invitation with anyone that might be interested. We hope to see you in North Dakota!

-Meeting Organizers and Sponsoring Institutions
Denver Fowler, Badlands Dinosaur Museum, Dickinson Museum Center
Liz Freedman Fowler, Dickinson State University
Clint Boyd, North Dakota Geological Survey
Jeff Person, North Dakota Geological Survey
Becky Barnes, North Dakota Geological Survey

Dr. Liz Freedman Fowler
Assistant Professor of Biology
Dickinson State University
Dickinson, North Dakota