[dinosaur] Dinosaur evolution at work

Good day again! Thanks to everyone who responded to my previous queries. I have
another one, concerning the evolutionary processes in dinosaurian lineages. I
would like to ask, if there is a clear evolutionary lineage of certain dinosaur
groups (most likely ceratopsians or hadrosaurids), in which we can observe the
evolutionary processes at work. In other words, is there a clear hereditary
lineage of at least a few million years, supported by both morphology and
dating of sediments in which they are preserved? For example Einiosaurus -
Achelousaurus - Pachyrhinosaurus comes to mind here... Thank you in advance! Tom