Re: [dinosaur] Brian Franczak death

Another triggered memory - I believe the first time I met Brian was at the Royal Ontario Museum in Toronto, which was having a paleoart exhibition part of which featured Brian working on a sculpture and available to talk to visitors. I was there with my young son, and sI recall we had a very interesting and enjoyable conversation. I canât recall the year, though.

Ronald Orenstein 1825 Shady Creek Court Mississauga, ON L5L 3W2 Canada ronorenstein.blogspot.com